Monday, January 5, 2009

Wanderings

This is my confused look

I have been back and forth from Mexico and Texas so much these last six months that when I awake I am not sure which home I am in.........I'm not complaining, just confused most days. I love the traveling and getting to see my family......but I believe I am finally thinking of Mexico as home........which thrills the surfer dude in my life and fuels my artistic side. Even though both homes are by the sea.........there is something so different here........always a surprise behind an old door, the beautiful people, the customs and traditions....the music, went to see
Willie and Lobo on Saturday in La Cruz..........amazing!
So, I am traveling again this week to be with one of my four daughters who is having surgery on Friday.......please keep her in your prayers. Once she is recovered I will go to Austin with my two BFF for a experimental workshop with Pat Dews.................a wandering, gypsy life style has some great perks.


Adios


2 comments:

  1. OHHH I cant wait to go to Mexico .... where all I have to do is lounge by the pool, play in the art room and with Sam, go the beach and go to dinner...Can't wait to bring Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Mexico...can't wait to go back...and play in the art room with you!

    ReplyDelete