Monday, September 12, 2011

Guess Who is Having Lunch With The Fabulous Rachel Ashwell

So....Hello fellow Bloggers!
It's been a Long, Long ....OK.... really.............. Long time since I have posted.

I have lots of reasons for the extremely long absence....
you already know I come from
"The Land of Manana"
I shall not bore you with the rest. Not now anyway.....

I would Love to Yell..... Oops... Tell You
About the Title of my Post

Have you guessed...... it's ME!! ME!! Yes, Me!
Myself and 34 other very fast and lucky Bloggers (let me say... I am really embarrassed with that Title!) ...are having lunch with Rachel Ashwell at her new B&B, The Prairie We will dine with the Queen of Shabby Chic, tour her new B&B, take photos and share our experience on our Blogs!

I am So Excited!


I will be back with Details....lots of details!

Adios

3 comments:

  1. awesome! Say hello to everyone I know there...what a fun group! Come eat with us at Happy Belly while you are in town!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Deb...I can't wait to meet you and have some of your delicious delights from Happy Belly.

    ReplyDelete