Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Guerrilla Is Out There In The Blue



With some help from Sammi Dog and SD(hubby hates for me to call him surfer dude)I was courageous enough to hang my (K)nit Up out on the seawall......I really want to see people's reaction to it...which I can from my balcony.
SD watched for awhile yesterday while playing with Sammi in the pool......he believes passersby think it is a shrine.....(meaning someone passed away) ....something that is common to see here in Mexico......I will keep watching.

I really want to Thank grrl+dog for pushing us all to get our art out there and the wonderful opportunity to meet so many awesome and brave artists.

1 comment:

  1. oh Nikki, the video is coming up private ... am so crushed as I have been waiting with biated breath to see your contribution UP ... could you possibly add a stillshot or two?

    ReplyDelete